Just a quick reminder of a couple of due dates this upcoming week:
- The annual choir fee of $50 is due this Wednesday, and is payable by cash, cheque (made out to “Eastview Secondary School“) or online at https://simcoecounty.schoolcashonline.com/. Please reply if you need to delay your payment, require access to our bursary funding, or if you have any other concerns. Choir fees are used to help offset expenses such as sheet music, choir folders, field trips, festival fees, venue rentals, accompanists, and the year end Gala. Thank you for those who have paid this early.
- A survey was distributed last week to gauge student interest in some of the optional choir performances coming up this holiday season. Please return this by Thursday, Oct 20. A PDF version is available at: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11380565/Choir2016/OptionalChoirEvents.pdf
- Thurs Oct 20 (This Thursday!) – Our first coffeehouse in the Eastview Library beginning at 7pm. This is a fundraiser for the choir, and choir members are encouraged to attend if possible.
- Sat Nov 26 – Optional trip to perform at Sainte Marie Among the Hurons.
- Fri Dec 2 – Optional trip to perform at RVH.
- Fri Dec 7 – Annual Christmas Concert for all choir members.